VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:25:16 -0600
I would add that, as usual, Margaret is correct in saying that genealogical writers almost never make any money from their efforts.  Indeed, I suspect that one would be better off writing for someone else at 50 cents an hour than to continue research and writing such materials hoping for net profit from sales.  There simply ain't enough of us buying, especially with the Internet looming as a valuable source !!!!!!!!!!!   Paul