VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2011

From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 10:13:09 -0400
Good Morning
If you had shared a name we could have done some checking but...
Have you tried Footnote.com?  If not there have you tried Southern Campaigns
of the American Revolution-http://southerncampaign.org/pen/? They are a free
site and are constantly adding transcribed pension applications.

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach