VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:35:45 -0500
Since I suggested a few hours ago that my own books are at HeritageBooks.com, several of you have asked where are some good+ websites for genealogy and history books.

I consistently search Willow Bend Books at http://www.WillowBendBooks.com/index.asp

and

http://www.HeritageBooks.com

Mr. Craig Edwards (who lurks in the wings of these websites hahaha) is the experienced genealogist/owner of those companies which are now merged and are the largest in the U.S. (No, I have NO ownership in either; just buy/sell a lot of books.)

For used and OOP books, in addition to Amazon, I frequently go to <AddAll.com>

Paul