VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 11:39:13 EDT
You really took that a whole lot further than necessary.  I prefaced my question with "at the risk of sounding ungrateful", which I am not.  I just did not understand a Virginia list having nonVa postings.  I think it is wonderful when volunteers take on these enormous tasks of transcribing.  It was only that when I subscribe to Va Roots I don't expect Ohio branches.  I don't think there was upset or harm done but I do think it makes a difference.  I hope I haven't gone into the List restrictions of back-and-forth email on the List.