VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:53:31 EDT
Dear Brent:

I notice that you and/or your associates advertise on the Virginia Roots and
on the Virginia History Message Boards  those Job Openings that become
available at LVA. Since job advertisements are neither related to Genealogy nor
History,. just how do you do this without breaking the rules that you have set for
these message boards. I think that if you have rules about what should or
should not be posted that you ought not to be the first one to bend them.

Respectfully,
Bernie in Virginia