VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2008

Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:32:29 -0400
I searched GNIS for Tanners Creek and found that it is now called
Lafayette River.  It empties into the Elizabeth River, and is just north
of the East Fork of the Elizabeth River, about half way to  I-64.  (I can
never remember where GNIS is, so I had to google it.)  One of the options
is to connect to google map, where it shows you the location.

Sue