VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2002

From:
Scott Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:06:09 -0800
Kudos to Steve and Bunny for their wonderful work on the "1790" and
"1800" tax lists!!  If only more people would post real data like this
rather than unverified gedcoms.

Here's my contribution to "spreading the word":  I've added a link to
your site on my "favorite links" page, at

http://va.genealogy.tripod.com/gen_links.htm

Keep up the good work!  And by the way, I'd be delighted if you decided
to add lists for Albemarle Co. pretty soon.

Scott Simpson