VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:01:16 -0500
Hi, Karen.  Everyone was new once, and usually not long ago.  Here are Virginia websites that deal with Virginia and NC families, but NO family in particular.  Jump in and ask your questions, but not more than 1 or 2 per note, please.  Very few, if any, of us have time to answer a long series of questions, but most will help a tad.

It would do you well to subscribe to these sites, at least so long as you are seeking VA/NC/Tidewater South family lines  Good luck.  Paul