VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 05:45:32 -0400
I wish I could remember how many 'sticky' notes I have put on records - only to find the information still there when I checked again... one just two rare occasions did anyone thank me for the corrections!

  Ancestry's RootsWeb WorldConnect has the capability of having correction
  notes posted to the errors. The same individuals probably also post on
  WorldConnect.

  --Ida Skarson McCormick, [log in to unmask], Seattle