VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:43:14 -0400
I'm amazed at seeing the election returns, polls, etc. I knew that
McClellan was in the running but not that he had as large a following.

The papers don't seem to contain casualty lists or prisoners taken.
Would the Richmond papers have been the source for those? I'm
primarily interested in Cedar Creek, 19 Oct 1864.

Janice