VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Clara Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clara Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:50:36 -0500
My husbands gggrandmother was never married, had at least 4 children
over approx 20 yrs in Va, before coming to Ga w/ her Mother and her
brothers.  Moved across Ga  as land opened up and settling in West GA
near a bro and her sons.  A lot of speculations about her ocupation as
she left a sizable estate with about a dozen slaves.  Where do we go to
find out the father/fathers of the children?

Claragen