VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2004

From:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:51:24 -0700
Debbie, I would guess your name/address are on the mailing
list, and that's why you got a copy of mail I sent.  I had
the same problems you describe when I first tried to join
the list.  Was just about ready to say nuts to it, when, for
no reason I understood, everything started working.  I will
forward you note on, hoping someone who can do something
will do it!  --Joanne