VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:20:36 -0500
Hi, Ms. Jean. Yep, I know Laird well, and Craig Scott now is the owner. It yet is called Heritage Books and yet has several of the officers who were with Laird.  You are correct also that it is now in Westminster, MD.  I wrote Bowie as the place for so many years that I simply slipped a mental cog about where (comes with age, you know). :-)
The Inet. address remains <Heritagebooks.com>

Thanks for reminding me and all. Paul