VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2001

Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 18:40:44 -0500
My apologies to the list -- hit send before through

2nd question - Once a man is ordered "levy free" by a court order, would
this need to be updated on a yearly basis until the man dies?  I would
really like to hear from some of you who have followed this through on the
tax lists and with the accompany court orders of the same time period.  The
time period I am particularly interested in is 1780 - 1800.

TIA
Alice in Fluvanna