VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
Robert Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:11:12 -0800
You just had to go and do it didn't you!!!

This is to advise those of you interested in the results
of our research into the family surnames:

ALEXANDER, BAYLESS, BLACKBURN, BLAIR, BRALY, COON, GIBBS,
GILBERT, HENDERSON, HUSTON/HOUSTON, HUMPHREYS, LEWIS, LYLE,
LOVE, McSPADDEN, PARMAN, ROBERTS, WALKER, WHITEKER

and others, if you require anything from us, better hurry.
I don't know how long my health will permit me to keep
pushing this keyboard.

We went out the other day and "invested" in a magnum of
champaign and a box of bullets. Now I've got to wait with
the rest of you for Florida to make up her mind which we
should use!!

Robert Lewis
2593 S. E. Alder St.
Hillsboro, OR 97123