VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:13:06 -0500
TO: Steve and Bunny.  As a published author, I would suggest that you should reveal who has plagiarized your materials in order that we may all know of such low-lifes, and shun their websites and writings.  Such intellectual thieves deserve NO protection or anonymity.  Thanks for your very fine efforts.  Paul