VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2010

From:
Poldi Tonin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:54:12 -0500
Nell:
 Paul Drake published a book of legal terms used in documents. I haven't a
copy in my library but do want to purchase a copy.

Paul if you are out there and reading this please do contact me directly
regarding the availability of your book.

Poldi

--

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for her."
Hercule Poirot

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810