VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2007

From:
Frank Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:33:58 -0400
There is listing in Campbell County, Virginia Courthouse of all free African
American men living in the county in 1850(52, I think) in the courthouse.
Please do not call them as I do not think they are allowed to look this up
for genealogical purposes, but did want to make this known in case it could
help someone.

Frank Murray