VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:25:44 -0700
Hello Everyone;

We have updated a page on our web site titled

BEWARE OF THE SOURCE HOAX

This is being done every day and all of you may not be aware
that there are many bad sources out there that are being picked
up as factual when in reality they will cause great problems when
you try to prove your lines.

The URL for this page is;

http://www.linkline.com/personal/xymox/fraud/hoax.htm

Everyone has FREE access to all our web site and the reports contained there.

The very best to you and yours.

Harold Oliver
Director
America's First Families