VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2002

From:
westview <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:16:18 -0400
There is a huge modern facility called the Piedmont Geriatric Hospital
visible from route 360 in Nottoway.  There has been some reports in the news
lately that the state is considering closing it.  I don't know anything
about it --- I just pass it when I drive to Richmond.  Here's their website
address:
http://www.pgh.state.va.us/

It's been my experience that some facilities like this archive their old
records, so you might get lucky if you contact the right person.

Good luck!

Kathy