VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:04:29 -0500
 I am still waiting on some of the "freedoms" my ancestors didn't have!!! If you are wondering which ones, take your pick, I have plenty... just a note, I like the hat's on backwards, cute on kids, sexy on men over 40!!!!! over 50!!!!!...over 60!!!!!...

Genealogy question: what was the legal age a "male" or "female" could sell property? do you know if it varied from state to state, or even county to county.? 18 or 21, I am trying to figure out an age and hit a wall with google to obtain the info--Thanks Shelley

?Remember Today's SOLDIER is Tomorrow's VETERAN
Know your Roots, They are Long and Strong