VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2008

From:
Trueman Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trueman Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:45:38 -0600
Hello.
I am researching the GREENSTREET surname in early Virginia. My mother was a
Greenstreet. I believe that GREENSTREET information appears in the following
periodicals:

    Virginia Genealogical Society Quarterly, August, 2000.
    Virginia Genealogical Society Quarterly, November 2000.
    Virginia Genealogical Society Quarterly, November, 1986.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone with access to this publication
would provide me with copies of these references. Emailed copies of
originals would be wonderful.

Thank you, Trueman Farris.  [log in to unmask]