VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2013

Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 23:03:36 +0000
My sister, now deceased, was married to a Yancey for 25 years, he too is deceased, his name was Donald Everett Yancey of Phila. PA. Donald has two sons by a previous marriage, they reside in Phila., Donald’s was one of two brothers the younger brother died in some type of building accident.

Sandra

Sent from Windows Mail