VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:12:26 EDT
Why are so many who are totally no kin to Thomas Jefferson, trying so hard to
destroy his lineage. It is time to stop this stupidity and get on with your
own lineage. Or furnish the money to have the DNA tests to prove or disprove
the paternity of those children. It is time to shut this list if we can't tend
to our own ancestors and work on them and share with each other, rather than
try to destroy the heritage of a great man and one who did so much for his
country. What a shame some on this list want to destroy him, and for what reason?

Sarah B