VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:15:54 -0400
Isn't this like putting the cart before the horse?
IMHO, the forthcoming DNA evidence should have
been brought out before the book. As far as I understand
there is a connection to the Jefferson family but no
proof that the connection is to Thomas. Is that correct?
Are we waiting for a descendant to be tested or for an
advancement in DNA testing?

Thanks in advance, Vicki in VA