VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2005

From:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:04:36 -0700
Hello Researchers:

We have just added a new page to our web site titled YORK COUNTY VIRGINIA WILLS
1645-1669

Go to our web site at:

http://personal.linkline.com/xymox/

On that page is listed the link FAMILY PAGES INDEX. Enter that link and you
will see the York County Wills link there. Enter that to view the Wills
information.

This is a FREE SITE and all interested parties have free access to all our
pages.

Happy Hunting

Harold Oliver
Director