VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2013

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 05:50:28 -0400
I'll be there in early July and can get it free  for you if you still  need
it

In a message dated 5/12/2013 2:18:30 P.M. W. Europe Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I am  writing to see if there is anyone in the Richmond area who could get
a copy of  a deed that is on microfilm at the LVA.

I know the name of the book it  is in, William Byrd’s Title Book, and the
original ‘actual book’ is in the LVA  but it is very old so the copies come
from the microfilm and I certainly  understand this.  I know the page that
it is on in a published  transcribed book but we want to see the original
document, the original  writing to see if the name in the transcribed
information might be a name we  need.

So I need to use the date that the deed was written. I have that  that date
and the names of those involved.

If you think you could do  this for me, please email me and let me know
your fee. We can order from the  LVA but it is a 4-6 week wait time and we are
hoping to get this research done  sooner than that.

Thank you very much.

Gale  Fuller

To subscribe, change options,  or unsubscribe, please see the instructions
at