VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
Frank Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:12:05 EDT
Paul,

Thank you and everyone. I have promised to stay out of the fray and have done
so and will continue to do so.  I am humbled and embarrassed, but very
appreciative of things stated by friends, clients and other genealogists.  I will
not deny I was hoping for permission to post "I am traveling to Richmond next
week, email if I can be of assistance" type of email, but we are all adults.  My
dealings with Mr. Tarter have been cordial and professional and I think I
speak for both of us in saying there are no hard feelings.  Everyone has a job to
do.  I am responding after having emailed him.

Let's all come together and make this the best genealogy site and become a
real team, helping each other.  Back to roots!!!

Frank Murray ([log in to unmask])  I will be more than happy to provide address
and phone number upon request.

With the warmest regards,

Frank