VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2002

Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:05:43 EST
I am trying to find out if any of the Antrim Parish records from Halifax Co.
survived. I am searching a Haralson line and found that "Church wardens of
Antrim Parish bound out Alexander Harrelson" in 1768. This would make him a
minor. I found this in the Halifax Co. Plea Book 6. That was the last Halifax
Plea Book at the library.
Are any of the Antrim records printed in book form or are they on microfilm?
Or are the Plea Books on microfilm?  I will certainly rent the films if they
are available.
Thank you
Gale