VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2001

From:
Sarah Keesee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Keesee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:11:52 -0700
I know you only from genealogical lists, but after forwarding the following
to my relatives & then friends, I thought others might be interested.   If
not, please delete & excuse.
Sarah

Everything seems so trivial.  I'm neither hearing from nor sending messages
other than to know that friends and relatives are safe and I know that is
their reason also.
This was in msn letter this morning.  The ritual of flying flags and
lighting candles is a beautiful gesture, but I needed more and I think this
will be a small step.   It has nothing to do with making money or adding to
one's financial security.
The writer had received a chain letter email asking people to invest $200 in
stocks or mutual funds which prompted this letter, her response.
Love,
Sarah

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/invest/extra/7853.asp?special=msn