VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2012

From:
Sally Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:28:32 -0700
This book was recommended on this list weeks (or maybe months) ago.  I have a free day tomorrow and would like to check it out at my local genealogical library (Fairfax Regional).  Their catalog lists a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th edition, all by different authors.  What am I looking at?  Is one edition better than the other.  Should I assume the 4th edition is the best?  Or maybe one particular author is more authoritative?  Any recommendations?  Thanks for your help.  Sally Phillips