VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2016

Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:44:07 -0400
Would you give the name of the new home. My sister works with the Adams
County Historical Society in Gettysburg and helps with research.  The  Society
may be interested in requesting information from these sources in  the
future.

Thanks,
J. Van Seters

In a message dated 8/25/2016 4:21:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,