VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:55:42 -0500
What surprises me is that as small as the Albemarle County Court House is,
one, there is never anyone in the area of the old books to watch over them
and two, I have never seen a visitor abuse the books.  I'm sure they do, as
the Historical Society is usually redoing a book or two, but I have never
witnessed it.

Regards,
Steve Stevens