VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
"Carole D. Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:41:34 -0500
Just trying to be sure there was some accuracy.  Wond'ring if  there was
any real evidence that he actually said it.

We want to be accurate with our family histories, which is a GOOD THING. We
 should also have a desire to be accurate -- or as accurate as possible --
when  we quote someone, especially someone like George Washington. Sounds
like  something he would say, for sure, and it is a GOOD SAYING, but ........

In a message dated 3/11/2011 9:33:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,