VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 08:04:20 -0500
I surely agree, Marie.  I think whether or not one should be classified as a "newbie" will be decided by that very person so labeled.  I suspect all of us are "new" to some aspect of research, no matter how long we have been at it.  I for one sure know nothing of DNA, as an example.

So, I believe we all know as to what category of materials we are "new", and as to those, we should approach others with the questions of newbies.

Paul