VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

From:
Katie Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 05:40:48 -0800
And, that is much appreciated.  I think, though, that it surprised people when it suddenly reset itself.  I have been on this List for over 10 years and have never set headings.  It has only been very recently that the Subject Headings came without the tag.  Thank you for the reminder of how to change this at our end.  But at your end, there may be a gremlin?

"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Long-time Va-Roots subscriber Ann Avery Hunter correctly pointed out
yesterday, before I saw the suggestions about subject headings, that you
can set your subscription options for precisely the format you want.

From the Va-Roots Web site at
http://listlva.lib.va.us/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A0=VA-ROOTS click on "Join or
Leave VA-ROOTS" and then under "Mail Header Style" check
"LISTSERV-style, with list name in subject."

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Please visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at
http://www.lva.virginia.gov