VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2006

From:
Tim Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:10:25 -0500
These links should answer your questions.
http://www.pdimages.com/law/10.htm
http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#hlc
http://www.photolaw.net/faq.html
http://osaka.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/seminar/papers/sabo.htm

and the list could go on for pages.....
If these don't answer your questions try
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=copyright+law+photographs

Tim