VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2001

From:
Marilyn Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:25:29 -0500
There was a series books printed by H.E. Howard , P.O. Box 4161 , Lynchburg,
Virginia 24502.
"The Virginia Regimetnal Hitories Series",and
The Virginia Civil War Battles and Leaders Series.:
 My list is pretty old..over five years , each book was written by a
different author or authors , and the price at the time was $16.50 plus
$2.50 postage.for the Regiment books.. I can only assume the list of titles
would be larger than the one I have, or they may be listed on a website.
There was also