VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2004

From:
Monya Havekost <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monya Havekost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:41:03 -0500
Alabama had a union unit: 1st Alabama Cavalry.  Northwestern AL,
especially, was very divided right from the beginning of the War
Between the States.

Monya
Columbia, SC

Fayette Co. AL list manager
ASTON surname list manager
MUSGROVE surname list manager
THOMPSON surname list manager
Researching: ANDERSON, ANDERSEN (Norway), ASTON, BISHOP, DODSON,
FYLLINGSNES (Norway), GRANT, HARRIS, HOWELL, LESLIE, McDONALD,
MILLIGAN, MORTON, MUSGROVE, OWEN, SOUTH, THOMPSON and WEBSTER