VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2010

From:
Phania Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:43:15 -0500
 Have you seen this posting ?

http://www.genforum.familytreemaker.com/hulett/messages/478.html

from Barbara Thompson Klein  September 25, 2001
"I am descended from Pvt. Charles HULETT, born about 1760 in NY/NJ and died early 1830's in Winchester, VA. He served in the Rev. War. His daughter Harriet Hulett born about 1793 in VA, married Henry WARRELL 1810 in Winchester, VA. They moved to MI and probably died there. Harriet's siblings were Barbara Hulett ABY, James HULETT. Any one with knowledge of this family please answer. Thanks in advance."
pjd