VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
Aaron Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:27:41 +0000
Jacob Will and Elizabeth GEORGE & son W.C. GEORGE I am trying to locate the birthplace of Wesley Calvin (W.C.) GEORGE who was born 29 Dec 1840 in Virginia. His obituary lists his birthplace as Shanadvak, Virginia. I have never been able to find this name. It may be a misinterpretation of Shenandoah. Recently I received a copy of his death certificate which lists his parents as Jacob Will and Elizabeth GEORGE.

Wesley Calvin GEORGE
b. 29 Dec 1840
Virginia
d. 5 Feb 1922