VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2010

From:
"RC @ DHoVA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:44:00 +0000
I am in the process of digitally publishing a bunch of Cabell papers.  Putting them on CDs.  It occurred to me that Power Point may be a way to get attention of the younger Cabells, and actually some of the older ones.  So I put together a short overview of the project.  You may want to look at it, not so much for content (unless you are interested in the Cabells), but in terms of presentation.

If you are interested, get in touch with me off-group, at

The presentation requires Power Point 2007, and is about 8 MB.  BIIIIIIIIIIG.   I can provide a PP 97-2003 but it is even bigger...... 9.5 MB.

It has gotten good reviews, particularly as an attention grabber.  It features animation, explosions, background music, and actually a good many facts buried therein.

Randy Cabell

Boyce, VA