VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:04:24 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2004 10:12:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  I'm writing,calling, researching, etc. and can't find some info I need.
> Specifically if anyone at Richmond Co, NC, heard of a common disaster/illness
> of Hezekiah and Mary Almon Meachen about 1851 which left my GMother, Nancy Ann
> Meachen orphaned at age 2.

Mary,

There are several outstanding researchers of Richmond Co. NC, where I have
several families from VA, but my contingent went to TN around 1805-1810 (Haley,
Stone, Lankford, Clark, Medlock/Matlock, etc.).

Rootsweb hosts a Richmond Co. NC list, and your question regarding the event,
as well as your names and dates I am sure would elicit a response.

As with all rootsweb lists, to subscribe simply: