VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2002

From:
Nel Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nel Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:45:57 -0700
Website: Hatcher Families Resource Center
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher
List Admin: Hatcher email list
Researching: Cook, Hall, Hatcher, Kuhns, Miller, Shepherd, Timberman
The Hatcher Records & Documentation CD is now available!!
FOR MORE INFO: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hatchlib.htm
"Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"

Hi all,

I am also in need of help with locations. I am working on a family
(1730-1800) living along Deep Creek, originally Goochland, then Cumberland,
now mainly in Powhatan between the James and Appomattox rivers. I believe
this Deep Creek area was located in Southam Parish when it was part of
Goochland.

What I need to know is the location of Littleton Parish, CumberlandCo, and
it's proximity to Deep Creek.

I am also looking for the location of Bold Spring Road (c1848) which should
be in southern CumberlandCo near the Powhatan/AmeliaCo lines. I've not been
able to locate this road on any online map sites.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Nel