VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2012

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:26:24 -0600
I agree with William Milam 100%. I honestly think that now, all Bibles and
the likes belong in "protected" places so that any future generations can
see it. I have been blessed to have located a number of our family Bibles
and I have encouraged each of the "owners" to deposit them in the area that
the ancestors lived. It is crazy that there are amazing letters that are
from my Gale family in the library at UNC! The family NEVER lived in NC. And
it was a totally unbelievable way I discovered them. Another descendant
would have no idea they were there. Others are at the University of the
South, a good place with the Polk/Gale family being from there, and in MS
where the family lived who wrote these letters. Thank you Mr. Milam for
suggesting this to Mr. Lantz.

Gale Fuller