VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 00:19:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/2000 8:40:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< taking a small break from posting the will records, to do the entire state
 for a couple of days.
 pls include first and last name ( 2 people only) for any kind of record.
 but remember it's only  1600-1850
 and give county if known.
 kristina  >>

Hi Kristina. I'm looking for any Wills/Deeds that might list the Children
and/or Parents of Elizabeth COCKE and her Husband William HODGES that moved
to Louisa Co., VA from Goochland Co., VA in 1769 to purchase property that
they lived on till 1798. Also looking for the same (Wills/Deeds/etc.) that
might list the Children of two different BECKs (Nicolas & Lucy) in the VA
Census for 1810 in Albemarle Co., VA. I am trying to find parents for my
Julia Ann BECK, b. ~ 1804 in or near Albemale Co., VA and married to David
SPRADLING in 1828 in Albemarle.Thank you. Tim Spradling

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html.