VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:06:01 EDT
Lemuel WILSON (born perhaps about 1715) was a son of Willis Wilson and Mary
(Chichester) Wilson, of Norfolk Co., VA.  He married Sophia Lowery as his
first wife.   After her death, he married Martha ALSTON, 1752, in Chowan Co.,
NC.   I wish to correspond with anyone researching this family.   Lemuel
Wilson's son, Willis Wilson, remained in Norfolk Co., VA, but their is
suggestive evidence that Lemuel Wilson MAY have settled in Beaufort Co., NC.
 I wish to correspond with anyone researching this family.    Your response
is appreciated.

C. Ward