VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:17:13 EST
Greetings,
in the 1870 Census for Halifax County there is a
Younger group In the Staunton District which am asking for help on.

The group is living in dwelling # 92. The first person in that household is
Joe Younger, 18 years old. Next is Eppa, 17y old, then comes a female 65y old
cook who's name I cannot read/understand. Finally there is a Priscilla, 90y
old.

On my census disk, I just can't make out the name of the female listed as the
third person in that household.  Can anyone understand that name?
Thanks in advance,
Larry