VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2006

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 00:07:45 -0400
You can find many Compton/Cumpton names in our 1790 and 1800 Tax List Census
master indexes. Be sure to check both indexes and both spellings. Also you
can go to our Henry County web page and view the county indexes. Or do a
Name Search and review all the results. Each name is linked to the tax list
image that the name appears on. You can find all this info at:

 http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/vataxlists/index.htm

Any relationship to your specific person is not established by these persons
but it will give you a lot of possibilities. Good luck !!

Steve and Bunny
Binns Genealogy CD Series
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/