VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2001

From:
Scott Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:01:44 -0700
How exciting to have two more LVA databases!  I hope all of you VA-ROOTers realize how fortunate we are to have the LVA and its digital databases.  Based on my (somewhat limited) experience with researching in other states, Virginia is light years ahead of the other states in putting data on the Web.

Three cheers for the Digital Library Program!!

Scott

http://www.shopping.altavista.com